New Beta version 1103 released!
This version builds on Beta 1011 (which introduced the AutoScan and support for the older 1100 models with 3pin diagnostic adapter).
This version adds 2 significant additions:
- Set/Clear nENG max (rev limiter) on the S1000RR (requirement: Odometer > 500km)
- Reset All Adaptations (and reregister) for all BMSK family required when performing replacement or removal of:
- Engine or gearbox
- Gear position sensor
- TPS (Throttle valve potentiometer)
- Lambda sensor
- Fuel injectors
- Any other changes around the Fueling system (Fuel filter, air filter fuel pump, pressure regulator, pressure sensor etc.)
- updated Fault codes
- Slider to increase sampling time of Real-time values
- bugfix for RT Radio control unit
- some minor bug fixes
Older Beta functionality also included:
- Support for older models with 3-pin diagnostic plug (requires the 3-pin Adapter)
Also be sure to test the AutoScan functionality for all CAN-based models (1-click scan report of ECU information and Fault codes for all controllers) and get us some feedback to the HelpDesk
As always, feedback to the HelpDesk is always appreciated!