New Beta version 1207 released
This version builds on the previous Beta versions (Beta 1204).
Beta 1207 adds the following:
- Minor wording change to iABS2CAN (2nd generation (non-servo) ABS on CAN bikes)
- General minor bug fixes and wording changes
- Added S1000RR reset all adaptation (and relearn)
- Changed Lamda plot colours to be more visible (to magenta and yellow)
- Changed VIN check - If VIN check fails on invalid BMW VIN's, don't stop, instead just indicate "invalid VIN"
- Updated Fault Code Freeze Frame Data, to ignore invalid Factory test data
- Added mls <-> km Coding for KOMBI, KOMBI7x,KOMBIK46
- Adding Integral (servo) ABS functionality (for 1150and non-CAN K1200): ABS Bleed Tests, Status, Output Tests, Sensor Drift Test
- Updated USB driver
As always, feedback to the HelpDesk is always appreciated!
Updated USB driver
A new USB driver was added. During installation it will pop up a dialog that informs you that it cannot verify the Publisher (signature) of this driver...
IMPORTANT: click "Install this driver software anyway" or else it will not complete the USB driver installation!!!
S1000RR Adaptation Reset and Relearn
We have added the Reset and Relearn procedure for the S1000RR.
NOTE: Before you click the Reset button, you should twist the throttle grip to maximum and keep it there for the duration of the reset procedure (until the software informs you that the Adaptation values were successfully erased). If you do not do this, you will hear a loud, rather interesting grinding noise... this is the safety clutch of the drive by wire system - although it sounds bad, it can in no way harm or damage the drive-by-wire system...
Coding: miles <-> kilometers
As a test on coding, we have added this feature. It is supported in most KOMBI (instrument cluster) units - check under your instrument cluster... if it is shown, it is supported for your unit... As this is rather new, we would appreciate as much feedback as we can on this one... change it.. go for a ride... see how it changes your speed, mileage etc. for your intrument cluster.
As always... feel free to send your feedback to our Help Desk!