New Beta version 1210 released
This version builds on the previous Beta versions (Beta 1207).
Beta 1210 adds the following:
- Adding RDC (Tire Pressure) functionality - Learning new Sensors and real-time data (sensor data)
- AutoScan improvement: adding an I-level summary to the motorcycle info section
- AutoScan improvement: adding a Clear all Codes button - a one-button-solution to clearing Fault codes in all Control modules
- Fixed the Tank-venting valve Output test for the BMSK family
- Changed the wording for the MA2.4 Tank-venting valve Output test
- for non-CAN bikes, if the ABS module TYPE could not be identified, the user is warned that GS-911 will only show limited ABS functions.
- Improved USB driver installation
- New updated Firmware version
- General minor bug fixes and wording changes
As always, feedback to the HelpDesk is always appreciated!
RDC real-time values
The real-time values show Sensor ID's as well as compensated pressures (as shown by the Instrument cluster), uncompensated (raw) pressures, as well as temperatures... read more by following the link below:
RDC learning new Sensors
GS-911 now allows you to learn new sensors to either wheel-set A or wheel-set B. In addition we give you a way to enter Sensor ID's manually (under Advanced), as well as how you how to wake the sensors without a RDC wake-up tool... read more by following the link below:
Copyright (c) HEX Code 2012