New Beta version 1305 released
This version builds on the latest 1303 Release version. It adds advanced ZFE functionality. Here we added:
- ZFE configuration (reads the configuration of the individual ZFE, identifying how it is configured, typically shows whether you have a fuel strip of a lever type fuel sensor, etc.)
- ESA Calibration (for vehicles equipped with ESA, including the the rear-only ESA of the 800cc Twin motorcycles)
- Output Tests of various ZFE-controlled outputs
- Real-time values of ZFE inputs, outputs and switches etc.
- Added model support for F700GS
- Added model support for F800GT
- Removed the "Switching OFF of headlight" at startup - this caused too much confusion and support as to why the Park light was still ON
As always, feedback to the HelpDesk is always appreciated!
Below you can see the ZFE configuration of a 2010 twincam R1200GS Adventure, equipped with a ZFE-high (shown under the ZFE's ECU info). For instance you can see that this particular bike has a "Lever type fuel sensor", with ESA, ABS and Heated grips etc.
ESA real-time values
ZFE Output tests
Naturally as there are various versions and subversions of the ZFE, not all options are available on all systems
...more ZFE functionality to follow...