New Beta version 1408 released
We are proud to announce a new Beta version. This version adds official support GS-911wifi interface, along with the K001-chassis models that are covered through the new GS-911wifi.
Changes since previous Beta (V1404):
- Added official support for the following K001-chassis models:
- R1200GS LC (K50)
- R1200GS Adv LC (K51)
- K1600GT (K48)
- K1600GTL (K48)
- K1600GTL Exclusive (K48)
- Added AutoScan functionality for the newly supported K001 models
- Added Resetting of Service Reminders for the newly supported K001 models
- Added Motorcycle Backup functionality - see What is motorcycle Backup data?
- A GUI change in how we display the models in each Series - they are now arranged by Chassis Type:
- K001 models (LIN-bus & CAN-bus)
- K024 models (CAN-bus)
- K1X models (no-CAN)
- 3-pin models (these are most K1100 and R1100 models that do not have the round 10-pin diagnostic connector)
As always, feedback to the HelpDesk is always appreciated!