This page shows our ROADMAP.
Updated: May 2013
Please Note: all dates and functionality are estimates - we reserve the right to deviate from these...!
What will the short term future hold (the upcoming Beta):
- Fuel strip re-calibration
- More coding functionality
What else will GS-911 bring?
Following that, the road-map is not set in stone (development will not necessarily be in this order) and because of that, Please don't ask us exact or even estimated time-lines on these:
- expanding service functionality on the KOMBI (Instrument Cluster), Tire Pressure and Alarm modules (not necessarily in that order)
- a new interface for the K1600 and new R1200GS LC
- Support for iOS devices (iPhone/iPad etc.) on the new interface
We are also working on the following translations:
- a German translation
- the possibility of an Italian translation
We have also received requests for the following:
We are looking into the following:
- disabling headlights on the S1000RR race bikes
Suggestions are always welcome:
- Please send a mail to our HelpDesk detailing your suggested feature
Copyright (c) HEX Code 2013