This page shows our ROADMAP.
Updated: September 2016
Please Note: all dates and functionality are estimates - we reserve the right to deviate from these...!
When will you...?
Please see the F.A.Q. When will you...?
What will the short term future hold (the upcoming versions):
- Service functionality directly from the GS-911wifi web interface for K24 models (partially complete).
- A web interface for keeping track of your bike's service history (ie. a online logbook).
What else will GS-911 bring?
Following that, the road-map is not set in stone (development will not necessarily be in this order) and because of that, please don't ask us exact or even estimated time-lines on these:
- Coding functionality for K001 models (ie. miles/km, fuel and pressure units).
We are investigating:
- Re-coding of replaced control units
- expanding service functionality for the Alarm (DWA) units
- expanding Service functionality for the Active suspension (SAF) units
Suggestions are always welcome:
- Please send a mail to our HelpDesk detailing your suggested feature
Copyright (c) HEX Code 2015