Yes it can! - as of the 904 release version (that means April 2009)! This is available on ALL models that support Service Reminders (as of factory build September 2007).
To view and reset Service Reminders:
- Select your model Series (e.g. F-Series)
- select your model (e.g. F800GS)
- select "Special Functions" (on the same panel where all Control Modules are listed)
- select "Service reminder"
...the rest is pretty easy... child's play! ;-)
Here you see the Service Reminder screen... it shows current detail, such as Odometer reading, Motorcycle date, and Service Due date & mileage.
- one that resets the Service Reminder with default values (one year from today AND 10,000km/6,000mi from current Odometer reading.
- another that allows you to choose your own custom date as well as custom mileage (for advanced users ;-) )