An Enthusiast version can be upgraded to a Professional version at any time! This has been available from v904. This is done by clicking on the "Upgrade" button in the About screen of any current GS-911 PC version of version (currently v1408 or newer!). How do the Professional and Enthusiast versions differ?
As the Enthusiast version makes provision for full Service & Maintenance functionality on up to 10 motorcycles (see the VINlimit page), we foresee very few enthusiasts having the need to upgrade to the professional version. However, if you would like to do so, the upgrade pricing is shown in the table below:
upgrade price for
|US$ 220||Online upgrades are done by following prompts from the About screen within your GS-911 PC application!*|
|upgrade price for GS-911wifi||US$ 350||Online upgrades are done by following prompts from the About screen within your GS-911 PC application!*|
* requires internet access and your GS-911 interface connected to your PC/Laptop
Enthusiast version users that want to upgrade to the Professional version, should do the following:
- Make sure you are running a version of GS-911 Windows PC application of v1408 or newer.
- click on the [Upgrade to Professional version] button, in the Help->About dialog of the GS-911 application.
- Follow the prompts - this will open a page in your web browser and take you through the online payment section
- Once payment has been completed, you will be asked to click on the [Upgrade to Professional version] button in the Help->About dialog again... this will connect to the server, see that you have paid and upgrade your GS-911 interface to a Professional one!