- How to locate the Diagnostic connector on your BMW motorcycle
- This page shows some pictures of where to find the diagnostic connector on some motorcycle models
- How to connect the GS-911 interface to your BMW motorcycle
- Once your PC software and USB driver are successfully installed and tested, you are ready to use your GS-911. Here is how to connect it to your motorcycle.
- How do I install the GS-911 software and USB driver on Windows XP?
- This shows a step-by-step guide of how to install the software and USB driver for GS-911
- How do I install the GS-911 USB driver on Windows Vista?
- This shows detailed step-by-step installation instructions on how to install the software and USB driver correctly on your Windows Vista system. This holds true for a Windows 7 system too.
- How to update the USB driver
- in case you did not follow the instructions and let Windows choose it's own (incorrect) USB device driver, then you have to update the USB driver.
- How to import and view the CSV realtime data
- In GS-911, real-time data can be logged to a .CSV file. This file is semicolon (";") separated.
- How to install the mobile software?
- A short generic description of the options available for installing the mobile software on your mobile device.
- How to install the mobile application on a BlackBerry
- Detailed instructions on what to download, how to install it and how to configure it ...for a BlackBerry
- How to Configure Full Internet Access On BlackBerry
- This shows you how to setup your BlackBerry device for full internet access to other third-party applications can access the internet as well - typically chat programs, other web browsers like Opera or, of course GS-911 (so you can use the Check for Updates function)
- How to setup your GS911Mobile application
- Searching for, connecting and testing the bluetooth connection from your mobile phone to your GS-911 interface
- How do I buy from your online shop?
- If you're reading this, then I hope you are purchasing another GS-911 as a gift for someone else ;-)