Version 1507.2 released
New versions of the GS-911 PC Application and GS-911wifi web interface have been released.
Changes in this release:
- Added ABS pump actuation and Bleed test service functions for K001 XABS controllers.
- Added real-time values for Fuel trim (additive and multiplicative) for BMSK, BMSKP, BMSKP2 controllers.
Changes specific to the PC Application:
- Added option to optimize the user interface for touch screens.
- The GS-911 PC App will now automatically navigate back to the main menu if the GS-911 interface is disconnected from the bike or PC - this will ensure that the bike model is correctly detected when inserted into a new bike.
- You will no longer be prompted to switch on the ignition for CAN bikes that do not have an ignition voltage pin.
- New application images.
- Several bug fixes.
Changes specific to the GS-911wifi web interface:
- Icons next to emergency and service functions.
- Better model menu alignment.
- Better control over Cloud Service timing.
- Stylesheet optimizations.