Version 1509.2 released
New versions of the GS-911 PC Application and GS-911wifi web interface have been released.
Changes in this release:
- Added service functions for the XESA suspension controller (ESA Calibration).
- Added service functions for the XSAF suspension controller (Suspension Calibration, Travel Sensor Calibration).
- Added service functions for the XRDC tyre pressure monitor (learn new activated sensors, load new sensor by ID).
- Added service functions for the XFSA controller (Windscreen Calibrate).
- Added support for the XKOMBI53 cluster controller (R1200R/RS LC models) emergency functions and service reminder reset.
- Added XSAF Realtime values.
- Added R1200R model.
- Added R1200RS model.
- Added new I-Levels.
- Added new fault codes.
- Added a restart button for real-time values that allows user to re-select values to display.
- Fixed missing service function to switch RPM limiter for S1000R and S1000RR.
- Various bug fixes.
Some screenshots of the new service functionality
Calibration of the XESA suspension...
Calibration of the Windscreen...
Programming a new TPM Sensor by ID...
Learning new TPM Sensors by using an activation tool...